- Memorise your PIN. Do not keep your card and PIN together.
- Do not share your PIN or card with anyone.
- Do not take help of strangers for using the card or handling the cash.
- Stand close to the ATM while entering your PIN.
- Always press the 'Cancel' key before moving away from the ATM.
- If your card gets stuck in the ATM, or if cash is not dispensed after you having keyed in a transaction, press the 'Cancel' key and call your bank immediately.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Make your ATM transactions safe by following these rules....
- ► 2015 (15)
- ▼ Dec 2011 (3)